Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished thid morning on LA and not even got a nibble.Water was like glass and though i had fish around they just would not bite....The water at the lower end was around 58 and the upper i picked some as warm as 64.... no fish anywhere....Well the saying is true though a bad day on the lake is better than working....Did see something i have never seen before there were two gals standing on surf boards and using a paddle to get around the lake........I told them you dont see that every day on the water.........

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
566A675D416D6E6E6761766D70020 said:
Interesting.. I have a buddy that said it was on fire out there this morning.  Called me to see if I could make it out there.
I,m really beginning to think you spin a few collector to get people fired up. I too was out this morning and fished several miles of shore line, boat docks, and a couple of humps w/ not even a nibble. Rough morning, but a gorgeous day on the water ;)

Jim ;D

G

·
maybe from time to time... but not this time. nor the sunday post. there was this one fella that was trolling in a silver nitro close by on sunday and i'm pretty sure he saw me pull in a few back to back. then he picked up his troll gear and started fishing a little ways down from me. :cool:

·
Registered
998 Posts
I wish I could have fished this morning. I thought the bite may be decent considering the temps last night. Not after tonight though. Might have to wait till Sunday to fish again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got out this PM about the same time as the front.  Was trying to get in a little fishing before, but oh well.  This one jumped in my boat before I even left the dock:

Hope she is not one of your girlfriends! She was doing a photo shoot and wanted to get some pics in a boat.

Went on to work some protected shoreline for about an 30 minutes till the wind was too much, then hit a cove with some docks where I caught a couple of little ones and missed a couple more.

Not bad for a couple of hours with a 20 degree temp drop!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.