Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun rests, hydrofoil, Magellan GPS, more

RIFLE REST/STAND, not for shooting but rather for working on the firearm. Two pieces; one to hold the stock, one to rest the barrel. Should be mounted on a board or a work table. $10.00

PISTOL REST, to be used for target practice. Still in box, never used. $5.00

SE SPORT 200 HYDROFOIL STABILIZER, still in packaging and never mounted on motor. Also includes CLIP attachment device which removes the need to drill into the plate of the outboard. Includes all hardware. Total retail is over $100, I want $40 for both of them, or $25 each.

MAGELLAN 315 GPS, handheld unit, includes box and all paperwork. I paid $100 years ago and never used it. $25.00

FREE!! LOWRANCE FLASHER 2330, large unit that includes gimbal mount and puck transducer w/cable. Needs power cable so I don't know if it works. So, spend at least 25 bucks with me and it's yours to do with as you wish.

Please don't make me go through the rigamarole of sending photos if you're just a tire-kicker. This stuff is really cheap, and I have references to my character and honesty here.

Do the email thing if interested in anything, or call me at 497-4164. One week and then the stuff goes to either Craigslist, eBay, or Goodwill.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i'm interested in the
RIFLE REST/STAND, not for shooting but rather for working on the firearm. Two pieces; one to hold the stock, one to rest the barrel. Should be mounted on a board or a work table. $10.00

i live in round rock and work in austin were would be the best place to meet?
Edwin
364-9742

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hydrofoil stabilizer is now gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts