Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if Mark won't do it I will, if you guys want a little grudge match on Choke the 21st agin some of the ATX boys I'm sure there will be plenty to take you on. After we can meet at the hotel for lies and brew or water or whatever you need to get your selves back to Austin

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
One question.. Is there going to be a Trophy?

The ABF museum has a special spot for all the Trophy's we collect from other Bass Clubs ;D

EA

· Banned
5,438 Posts
Man, I would love to make this and get showed up by some ATX boys, but I have plans that weekend...

VIP/Media Pass/free crown for the Randy Rodgers Show out at Nutty Brown's....man that is going to suck looking at all that "scenery" 8) 8) ;D 8)

· Registered
3,573 Posts
That would probably help :p

Been trying to rally up a few guys but I think it is too short of notice to get a good showing...either that or they are just scared to fish against the leader for AOY ;D

Tommy_gun and I were talking about it last night and we are potentially down to fish, just trying to get a few more guys from here to roll up there with us. What did you guys have in mind for Sat? How much to play and what time?

Also, keep in mind that not everyone runs a 22' with 250+ on the back or tows their rig with a PSD...can we still fish with you guys ;D

· Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
airfob said:
So guys, how much to play on Saturday and what time y'all thinking?
Airfob we're easy, if you want to make it for some money we can do $20 buck a boat or so or if ya want we can do it some IZZZZZZEEEEE COLD beer.
Some of us are not leaving Austin till 6a.m. or so, what do you think 9:30 to 1:30, 2:30, 3:00 what ever you would like. I'm sure we can get 4 or 5 of us to participate.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.