Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
Trust me, it won't fit in your livewell. I have a Ranger and the 15.45 that I caught in January had about 3 inches of her back out of the water and the tail severely curved just to fit in there. The livewell has that divider in the middle that really does't give you much space. I have never bothered to take it out since I rarely put any fish in the livewell anyway. I hope that if someone catches a big fish in one these tournaments that they can weigh the fish in early and get it to a holding tank or release it as soon as possible. I think that several hours in a livewell would stress the fish out and likely kill it. Looks like there is a good shot at someone catching a brute this weekend! Good luck.

· Registered
435 Posts
Thanks, Dan! The only roll I've been on is in ATX tourneys. Gerald and I are due for a good Bass Champs tournament. I'd settle for April on Falcon. I haven't seen the lake since last April and am looking forward to seeing it full.

Doc, I can only imagine your excitement over having a fish that didn't fit in your livewell! The closest I've come is having thirty plus pound of fish that thankfully was spread across two livewells.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.