Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down thursday night, friday was just perfect. Water was smooth, sun was out after lunch and the fish were on fire. I almost got tired of catching fish on a C Rig. Caught 25. Sat was a definate no go with 30+ mph winds. Fished the swimming area sat and one fella had 7 in a cooler. I don't think I saw one fish released on sat from the bank. Sunday morning ended up cold AND windy so we fishe dthe swimming area for a little while and ended up with 1 around 5lbs.

No monsters this week but a solid steady bite. Get it while the gettings good!

· Registered
2,266 Posts
I know the area you're fishing in pic #3 right down to the stick up and then in pic #4. Thats a pretty good run you made.
Then again I could be complety wrong.

Did you see alot of boats down there? My brother in law tells me all the gas stations around town have been packed with boats.

· Registered
2,541 Posts
Thanks for sharing Lance. Even though the wind got crazy, it sounds like y’all still had a great time.

I have good intensions of fishing this lake soon. In fact, after reading several good reports here lately, I may end up going sooner than I had planed.

· Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if I wasn't on call this weekend I'm not sure I wouldn't be back down there this weekend.

Bass man, anytime!
HHJ, always in uniform!
Doug, sooner than later would be a good thing.

Jim, I didnt want to do this but here it is just for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.