Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this fish this last Sunday, the weather was hot but the fishing was good. Caught her on a no weight Magnum watermellon Fluke on 17lb Berkley flourocarbon line in about 8ft of water in a hardwood at 11:30. It was hot when she bit! we caught about 14 keeper fish with the others around 2 - 4.5 lbs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm glad you brought that up Maverick"pro?" I did everything in my power to keep that fish alive. Be proud of your clubs fish but there is no reason to bust my bubble. Some fish die if you dont remember there were two 15lbrs that died in basschamps, they probably stabbed them in the heart, like I did. Get real, if you want to post something good then do it. Show your clubs fish, be proud, dont insult me over something I had no control over. Your statement says, " my club is better than yours." If thats the case, "BRING IT!!!!"

Damon Ross

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK Mav I'm sorry.
The rest of the story: THE FISH DIED! THE FISH DIED! THE FISH DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. DEAR MAV If I knew you were watching me all weekend why didnt you stop to help with my flat on my way home?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.