Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two pairs of chest waders that it's about time I got rid of:

This is a high quality pair of Simms Gore-Tex chest waders that I've been toting around for a while. I used them for fishing from my float tube, but once I bought my boat 3 years ago, they've just been in storage. They're still in great shape and should still have a good life ahead of them. The legs / upper portion is made from 100% polyester and the feet are 100% neoprene. No holes! The bottoms of the feet show some wear, but other than that they look good. The tag says they are a size M-KING...whatever that means. I'm 5'11" and 155 lbs, and there was plenty of room in there for someone bigger. In fact, I think my dad who is 6'2" and 215lbs used them just fine before. If you're interested or have any questions, let me know. $65 OBO

This is a pair of Hodgman neoprene chest waders that have only ever been used once. I bought them for my wife 3 years ago to use while fishing from our float tubes, but shortly after buying them I got a good deal on a boat and jumped on it. We haven't used the float tubes or the waders since. They've just been in storage ever since then. Time to get rid of them! They are a size medium and are 90% neoprene, 10% nylon. If you've got any questions or are interested please contact me via e-mail. $65 OBO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts