Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 20 years of fishing on the boat, it's time to off load in some caring hands. I have made a move and awaiting the new boat and need to get rid of her. Perfect for a starter boat, or someone not wanting to deal with a boat payment but still loves a boat.

$4,000 obo

-16 ft. Black and Red Champion Bass Boat
-80 Hp Mercury
-New Minkota 78lb. 24v Foot Control Trolling motor! (Tons of power for this boat!)
-Single Axle Trailer
-Original Owner!
-Ready to Fish-

Sorry these are the only picture I have right now... Over the past year-

My father originally special ordered this boat after going on a trip with Jody Jackson (who at the time ran a Champion). This boat has scratches, electronics are outdated (but wireing is in), live well pump is hit or miss, but she cranks up and catched fish. I have rum this boat everywhere from Falcon, Choke, big Sam, and the Highland chain more times than I can count! I learned to fish off of the front of this boat and now it's time to updrade for sponsorship reasons. For the past two years I have prefished for every tournament from Sam Rayburn to the central division out of this rig. Also, you might have seen it at a few Wednesday nighters and just a couple weeks ago at the ABF open on Austin- and she's still winnin' money ;D ;)

Disclaimer: If I shed a tear when you pull her out of the garage please continue forward and don't tell anyone! :'(   ;D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dohhh! I was still in my denial phase and been debating selling for a year now... it's finally down to where I need to with season around the corner. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
77 Posts
If I had something to pull that with right now I'd get it for sure... man that's a heck of a deal. Hopefully I can find something like that in about a year when I'm really looking. Good luck getting rid of it! ttt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts