Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

As of June 1st I will start taking Abu Garcia and Daiwa reels for service. In addition, there will be a small price increase of 10%. So the new reel cleaning price will be $16.50. Look for me to continue to slowly expand this in the future to include other reels. As a reminder I only service baitcast reels. Let me know If I can get you hooked up.

Corey

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you have an AU Alumni discount?? If so, I'll make my wife bring my reels to you in a couple weeks ;)

In all seriousness, I do have a few Shimanos I'd like to get cleaned up this summer - after my trip down to Amistad next weekend. I'll give you a call when it comes time.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Cory,

I will be calling you next week, I have a Revo SX that desperately needs a good cleaning and a Curado that needs to be cleaned and super-tuned.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Corey does it again!!! I had a couple of reels in bad shape and desperate need of repairs, Corey was able to turn them around in no time.

Breathe some new life in to some old reels and they are good as new! Thanks again for everything! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've got a silver Abu Ambassador that I used as a kid that I want to get overhauled... still works awesome, but makes a horrible noise when casting and parts are loose, etc... parts not withstanding, what's a ballpark price for taking a look...?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.