Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
Sorry for the late report! i had the pleasure to fish Cedar Creek on Saturday and Sunday the lake itself is very diffrent than what im used to. Had to pull out all the tricks and i was very pleased with the results. saturday started out a little slow but ended up with best five around 23lbs. And Sunday my best five were 241/2lbs all caught on a veriety of techniques no solid pattern. Hope this Helps sorry if it doesnt.

·
Registered
468 Posts
My mom lives on Cedar Creek in Seven Points near Gunbarrel. I fish there every time I'm up there, weather permitting. There is one spot we go to to catch white bass and we can catch catfish off her backyard all night. I haven't been that lucky when I trying for black bass but I know there are tournaments the all the time. It's full of lilly pads and grass in most places.

·
Registered
159 Posts
75606C606675777F7166140 said:
My mom lives on Cedar Creek in Seven Points near Gunbarrel. I fish there every time I'm up there, weather permitting. There is one spot we go to to catch white bass and we can catch catfish off her backyard all night. I haven't been that lucky when I trying for black bass but I know there are tournaments the all the time. It's full of lilly pads and grass in most places.
Do you know if there are still alligator gar in that lake?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There was lilly pads but they were in about 6inches of water and that goes for the grass too. most of the lake has like corrigated metal all around it. a little rip rap around the dam but then again its shallow. the boat docks are about 30 ft from the shore and sit in about eight ft of water the coves that have docks are shallow. all i can suggest is go out and fish it and find out for yourself (Texas Hawgs)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.