Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I woke up to head down to LBL this morning. Not a great morning person, so I was cruising the forum while I amped myself out of bed when I saw Jeremy’s post about the weather. Not a second later I start noticing the periodic flashes outside my blinds :/.

Figured it’s a good time to introduce myself. Names Gary, been a newb bass fisherman since moving out this way back in 2011 for grad school (hook ‘em). Stalked the forums for a while. Always enjoy the reports, figured I’d start to contribute.

Sporadically fish LBL, pville, lake Travis parks (when they’re open). Love fishing, but life hasn’t always given me the time to enjoy as often as I like. Now I’m trying to MAKE the time. Moving across right from Pville in a couple months, hopefully it’s open again by then! Here are a few from a while back.

See y’all out there,

·
Registered
506 Posts
Gary, welcome to the group. Glad to have you here. Watch out for Jeremy. He is somewhat of an exhibitionist but if he says you can catch bass somewhere, bet your life on it. And Bill will be the one who is using a lure launcher to save his golf swing and get to those bass he cant cast to. He also may or may not be responsible for several mysterious plane downings recently. Me, I live out west of everyone so I just provide color commentary most of the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts