Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, just sitting in the closet. I bought 2 and have only ever needed. It's a great bag, I still use one to transport my rods.

8-Rod Bag - Holds approximately eight rod and reel combos depending on reel size or 20 rods

$45.00
Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll take $30.00 from a ABF member.

Eric knows I have a new hobby I'm trying to support! Eric has a RC Heli that's a beast!

Shane :cool:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
If you're into RC Heli's you might as well go ahead and put whatever else you have for sale. That is not a cheap hobby my friend and can be addicting as crack itself.  :)

I used to race the 1/12 scale gas and electric in Dallas, SA and locally, I had more tied up in that than I do all my tackle/rods now!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Returning pm's in the order received. Thanks to those asking....

Not into the heli's, yet! Flying glow planes. I went from no planes to 4 trainers. Craigslist is a great thing! Only two of the trainers are air worthy. Two need finishing. A good buddy of mine gave me his .60 trainer. So far I've been able to control the spending, however you should see my wish list!

Shane

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for not responding sooner, been out of pocket. Shimano-man picked up the rod case.

Thanks for those interested.
Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts