Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, first time posting and long time reader of the forum. been registered for awhile so i figured i'd go ahead and contribute a little.
fished from sun-up till 1pm, 4 of us on 2 boats. caught 30 fish between the 4 us with the best being an 18 1/2 inch 3.5 lb black. my buddy managed to catch a 24 inch striper on a crankbait as well. all fish were caught on black/blue jigs, H2O american shad crankbait, and shakey head with the 4.5 inch rattlesnake-watermelon red. caught several 1-2 lb blacks, just couldn't find the big ones. good luck and good fishing.  

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing. There's a WHOLE bunch of people lurking that don't contribute and the forum would greatly benefit from more people taking part. Sounds like a great day on a lake that can be very inconsistent for LMB and a Big ole Striper is always a nice kicker, bet your buddy thught he had a hell of a bass. Thanks again and keep em coming!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we launched from a private ramp, friend of ours has a place up on the lake. the striper was heck of a surprise but a good one none the less. he also managed to foul hook 2 monster white bass within about 10 minutes of catching the striper on the same crankbait. both were hooked directly in the top of the head. always a good time though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.