Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3/31
with pf closed, i hit the shell station for a coffee and burrito. they got good food in there. threw the sebile puncher, but kept getting tangled in goop, so went to a greenish/clear yo zuri topwater prop, which i had removed the prop, and had added a vmc sureset treble to the back. if you aint using a sureset on the back treble, you are missing additional hookups. a lotta times the fish slap at a topwater and dont get hooked, but with the single elongated arm of the sureset treble, a lotta times you hook the fish in the side. that's what happened this morning. threw kinda left off the dock and got slapped. side hooked. 1.60. that was it. wind really kicked up and i split. checked out pf, and they got it cordoned off, so forget about it for awhile.
definitely gonna hit jones bros park tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's an exxon...good food! visited jones bros park this afternoon...thinking about tomorrow morn...revisited brushy later and picked up a less-than-one pounder with the yo zuri...police chased down some oddball by the parking lot...perp was on those roller skate doohickees and was racing along the pavement. when he hit the soft ground he went down like he had been shot, lol...
i WILL say this; pf got closed due to too many people in close quarters. brushy looked even worse. people are stupid...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts