Bass Fishing Forum banner

brushy 4/2 friggin' carp...

555 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  just plain bill 
#1 ·
carp are mating, ruining the fishing...from the shore to 30yds out, they're rollin' and a tumblin', making a mess of the water...after 2 hours i decided to hit gtown...ramps are open, but everything else seems to be closed. did check russell park on the northside, but it was really blowing by then. did some casting anyway. you cann park near the ramp and walk down and fish, which i will do when the weather allows...(ooh, just heard the first rumble of thunder here at 3:36pm. lotta rain coming for several days) went home for lunch, and messing with lures, and went back to brushy just to see how a coupla lures reacted with different hooks...tied on the sebile and tried to bump a carp, which i did! very satisfying...
also: stay off tackle warehouse! browsing will turn you into a buyer! beware! ordered a bunch of lures that can run super shallow... i actually visited their store in san luis obisbo last summer...you will buy stuff there as well...really...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.