Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Man That looks awesome!!!! I need to bring mine in for a cleaning and polish!!!! And get a Keel guard sprayed on.
well if you do, you'll want to take an ordained minister with you when you go pick it back up. Your fall in love with the boat all over again and want to marry that sucker!

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
RO, I can't do that sticker. Brocraft is no women allowed, hence no panties. bro's only
So you're telling me that if Kate Upton stepped on your brocraft and asked you to help her adjust her bikini then you'd kick her off the boat for eating crackers? Huh?

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
So you're telling me that if Kate Upton stepped on your brocraft and asked you to help her adjust her bikini then you'd kick her off the boat for eating crackers? Huh?
Ro, I think you've got me in a corner. OK we can allow women on the brocraft. When women see the new spray on keel guard, they will go nuts and want to go fishing

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Gary,

My boat still looks awesome! I'm wiping the boat down with BTS and using an old tshirt. Still need to get a microfiber cloth

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
The prices were only going up because of the Kate Upton/ girls wanting to go fishing conversation. I have not changed prices. The price depends on the boat meaning how much wet sanding is it going to need . As a general rule $350.00 to $450.00 depending on condition and size. We are finishing a 21 ft Tahoe today thats going to run around $500.00due to the size and the overall bad condition it was in. I'm sure that when the customer sees it they won't mind paying the bill...it looks new.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts