Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my boat up to Gary at Tracker Marine to have the boat detailed, spray on keel shield installed, and some other maintenance. As always, Gary came through and went above and beyond to get the job done. I know the word is out about what good work they do, but figured I'd throw in some more kudos. Check out these pics

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Looking fresh and clean my brotha.... Shoot me a pm on what that ran you if you could matt.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ready to Strop one on.
They cleaned that boat inside and out. Livewells were even cleaned for those 13.999 inch Bastrop Bass. Waylon we'll put the 1st place stickers all over it and weigh in an over-boom! Got to chat with Justin going down mopac. since the traffic doesn't move, might as well talk to a fellow angler in the next lane. Thanks for the compliments on the green glitter. pm sent Tommy

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I meant to type BROCRAFT.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, I think it might be all the torqueage I'm dealing with in the crotchal region.
hey brosif, If you can make a couple of decals like this style with brocraft instead of procraft; I think that would be pretty damn funny!

brocraft1.jpg brocraft.jpg

1 - 20 of 37 Posts