Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to hobby and looking for a used bass boat. Just bought a new famliy boat and can't get clearance for more the $4k. Project boats are welcome, but must have the following! Titles for boat, motor and trailer. Must be up front with issues. Tired of looking at all the lists to find no title or owner to proud of tainted boat. This site is great and figure to get some helpful tips from the good people of ABF!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Might have what your looking for PEPE- Have a 16' Champion, running great, original owner and all the papers... Let me know if your interested. There are a couple pics on Texasoutdoorzone.com of it scattered through out- it' the black and red Champion- Wasn't really trying to sell it right now but need to upgrade soon so would be willing to let her go to a good home. But only if you promise to let me see her about once a month... ;D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hello Pepe,

I have a 94 Ranger 154v with a Freshly rebuilt johnson 150 fast strike. Has all the goodys, good condition. Has 30 hrs on motor since rebuild. Klein marine did the rebuild. Asking $6000 but willing to work adeal to a good hm. Just the rebuild cost $5000. Call me if interested 512 484 5311. James

·
Registered
606 Posts
I also have a good friend who has a 94 starcraft Aluminum bass boat 4-sale, with a 75hp mercury motor, and all the goodys. reply back if interested and ill give you his info. I think hes asking around 3000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.