Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The person that wanted these backed out, so here they are again (also on craigslist so let me know soon if you want them).

They are in good condition, they are not torn and look to be in tip top ready-to-use shape.

I replaced one of the other seats and it cost me like 135 bucks just for the base and the stand. These have the seats AND the stands (adjustable posts).

I figure I will/can sell them for $35 bucks for BOTH. (My wife wants them out of the garage.. heh)

Anyone need a couple?

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Ranger "bicycle?" seats

I listed them on Craigslist.. so if you know someone that needs them, please let me know soon. I would rather sell them to someone that needs them from here.

Thanks!

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I re-listed these as the person that wanted them backed out. The stands are about 1-2 inches in diameter. They are made for a standard sized seat mount, not the small 1/2 inch mount (they CAN be mounted to one and I will give you a NON-adjustable mount I have for a smaller mount for free).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.