Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope it's ok to post this here.  ( FOUND A BOAT ) YEEHAAAA.  If your interested in anything I have let me know and I'll get you pictures.

Will trade for fishing gear. Rods, reels, Fish finders, gps, ect... Anything fishing related would be great.

Here is a list and my asking price for each.
Golf cart. Asking 1300.00 for it and it has new batteries.
2 Diesel tanks. 1 With a pump. Used once. 200.00
The other is an aluminum tank with tool box. No pump. Pump bunge needs to be welded back in. 200.00
1940 and 1941 Farmall B tractors I was going to restore. 1940 400.00 , 1941 600.00
Masonry Scaffolding. Used once. 100.00 per set. 30 sets.
Peavey Millinium Black Base guitar New. 200.00
110 gallon Oceanic salt water reef tank. All it needs it sand, water, fish and corals. All mecahnicals are with it. Custom canopy. 900.00
2 bicycles that I raced and trained on. I can give you the details if you are interested. Not kids bikes. My road bike cost me about 4k to build. Selling for 1600.00 ... My mountain bike cost me 4800.00 to build, selling for 2300.00 I had to quit riding bikes due to shoulder and elbow joint problems.
Honda XR50. Great shape. My son just never really caught on to riding it. Has a couple of small tears in the seat near the tank. 500.00

I have a 40ft enlosed Exiss trailer that I will list for about 23k
Getting out of racing and going fishing. :)

If you are interested in anything for trade or to buy let me know. I will send pictures. Just get me your email addy.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Looking for a bass boat.

I forgot about that site. I bought it from there. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Looking for a bass boat.

I found a boat. Going to Missouri monday night to get it. Trade for the race car. Thank god. So if theres anything on this list you can use, let me know. Now I have a make the boat better fund. :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I posted it already on MAAST. I was a member there for many years. It's just a bad economy right now and people are tight with money.

I do want a nice fishfinder with gps and chartplotter. The one on the boat by the console needs to be updated and I was told it has a glitch in it sometimes.

I will trade any of this stuff for anything for fishing or the boat itself. Even some work if you know how to get the small spider craks out of the top and get the shine back.

·
Registered
195 Posts
do you still have the tractors? do they run? if so, please pm me your email address and ill send you an email about them to get the pictures.

Thanks

Bobby

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NOt running. the 40 has a bad motor. The 41 motor turns easy so it should run. Both need to be restored and misc parts to complete them. I was going to put the 41 motor on the 40. The 40 was the one I really wanted to get going, without the starter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts