Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am storing a Bass Tracker (actually it's for sale but I can't post my sale ad until I have at least 5 posts so that will come later)

Anyway I have always had it in the garage until now. I need a cover, I'm wondering about what a cover costs? I don't need a totally custom cover, I don't think, but I definitely need one that is easy to strap down or something. I think I have seen where they usually run straps under the hull, which seems like a pain.

Does anyone know of one that maybe straps over the boat and to the trailer?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Academy has decent ones on sale this week for $20 off. Check their ad in today's paper.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The cover I've got now is a Harbor Master I bought from Walmart online w/$1 drop ship deal to store. No way is it a custom cover, but did some research and seemed like a decent cover for the price, and covers my 18' Xpress single console nicely. On sale it cost only $60 and works as good as my last cover I paid $350 for (Road Warrior brand, I think). Not so sure how well it'd handle hiway speed trailering, but does fine pulling it to storage w/cover on. It's 2 years old and handled the storms fine and keeps the interior nice and dry. And for the price, I could buy almost 6 of these for what I paid for that last one that was in pieces after 3 years! One thing though - it doesn't come with a motor cover, but Academy has them for around $15-$20.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts