Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Probably giving us some idea of the issues you are facing would help..

Just sayin

·
Registered
553 Posts
Do it yourself, me and my father inlaw did his in a weekend. Removing the old carpet was the hardest part, just take your time on the install and use the right adhesive. I wouldn't hesitate to do my own when the time comes, but I'am going to do a padded front deck. With the money you save you could buy a couple rod reel combo's.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DeSean is who did my carpet. His e-mail came back undeliverable and he has not returned voice mails. Anyone know another way to reach him? I did send a PM as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just a word of caution if you are considering carpeting from DeSean. I have some issues with the carpet that need repair, missing hardware and lids/hinges working loose. I have no idea why but, he will not answer my PM, e-mail, or VM left for him. I have been trying for several weeks and see he has recent activity on the forum.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have finished most of the carpet on my boat, and it was way easier than I thought it would be. It actually looks nice too. I could help you do it but I would never do someone else's boat. The minor imperfections that are on my boat I can deal with cause of the money I saved. Do it yourself and enjoy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts