Bass Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
You know what i find crazy here is that there are almost 50 replies on this thread and 2k in views and no one has offered to truly help Dez get a video out, just bash the guy that made a comment about seeing some more information on his product online. I sent Dez a message offering to help him make a nice video for "FREE" and post it up for him. Keep in mind anyone that has his lights could have done this years ago. So dont knock the guy that was new to this forum a year ago and could not get out and go do alot do to 6 surgery over the past 2 years. The only way i could shop is from my computer at that time. The reality is alot of people shop like that and to get to see them in action is so much better than a picture or word of mouth for alot of people. Your guys have to remember Dez probably wants all the sells he can get lets help him out not cut people down that just would want to see his product in action before spending 250.00 for a kit online. SuperNova Fishing Lights are underwater LED fishing lights Kit i would be in reference to.

supernova fishing lights - YouTube

There is a link to you tube and this is what you get when you search "supernova fishing lights". not very much and low res video on most. So if Dez lets me, we will get a good review video out for Supernova lights so all can see and make sure to point out the warranty he offers and to support good guy in Austin.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Goldenboy....or you could just come out to the next tourney and check them out for yourself....many boats with them. And one thing not pointed out is their longevity. Or you could listen to all 50 people on this thread support Supernovas. Sometimes good advice from many people is better advice than from your own eyes. Good luck to ya...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Dez to help you out if you want i would be more than happy to help you put a video together. Keep in mind this is if you would like to do this and i would even post it up on you tube for you. This would help out for people out there that dont live local that may want to buy your item they can check it out. I have 3 GoPro's, 1 HD Sony Hanycam and a Canon T3I to work with to help you out with if you would like. Also this is me doing this not asking for anything in return instead me trying to help you grow your business and make more sales. I was wanting to change out my white leds anyway to red so may be getting that form you to. :) I would be more than happy to meet you at your place and do the video if you have them installed on anything or out at the tournament, probably get better video at your place and then get some night shots of everybody's boats in the water at the tournament but its all up to you just think it would be cool to see more of them out there and know i helped grow a Austin company. If you want to do this i am free alot of the time.

That was the message i sent to Dez fyi.

I assumed you had a shop we could do the video at, but i don't know no mater i still need 3 16 ft strips of red if you offer them. how much will that cost? I will also like to have an idea how much it would cost installed kind of like what i had in the photo. just replacing the white with red and installing them in the front rod lockers / storage and in the live well area? you can private message the price to me or post for all. The boat is a 2012 bass tracker pro team 175 txw. Also if not red what color would you go that wont kill your night vision at night because when i take my Dad out crappie fishing the white sometime is a little much even with the dimmer.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Hey Cory I have a free battery you can have. It lasted 12+ hours with my novas and fish finder on all night. Its just a simple deer feeder battery. Itll save you $20.

·
Banned
5,461 Posts
What are the odds that any one of those hot chicks ever have a "wish I could find a middle aged, overweight, heavy weeknight drinker with a penchant for eating whataburger at 3AM" kinda days?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What are the odds that any one of those hot chicks ever have a "wish I could find a middle aged, overweight, heavy weeknight drinker with a penchant for eating whataburger at 3AM" kinda days?
I'm sure that is not what they mean when they say "Wish I could just find a normal guy" but I take it as such.

·
Registered
553 Posts
The wave is Pipeline , north shore Oahu , Hawaii . Don't know the chicks but would love to . All LED lights pale to SUPER NOVA . Catch the wave , DUDE . DG

41 - 60 of 62 Posts