Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This battery came with a boat I recently bought and I don't need it.  Stowaway trolling/starting/rv battery manf. May 09.  I checked the water and was already full-took a charge no problem so it should be good to go.  $35

Matt
512-423-7136

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
What boat did you recently buy? Don't tell me another wakeboard boat! But who could fault you?
;D

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought this boat from FamilyFisher. Great little boat that I picked up to drive customers around in to help sell the property we have that has the 40 ac lake near Niederwald. I'm selling the battery that came with it since the boat is a pull start and I won't be using the electronics on the boat

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided to keep it and use it in the aluminum boat for drawdown now and maybe some crappie fishing later

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
292A383825292A324B0 said:
I decided to keep it and use it in the aluminum boat for drawdown now and maybe some crappie fishing later
Is that some form of native american sales method? Did I just make an attempt to make a politically correct joke that is still offensive and incorrect?

Got you some drawdown fever workin don't you? Can't let go of that battery just yet, cause I KNOW there's one at least 16.04 pounds in there with my name on her!
;D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thats cool I was going to use it as a back up because I really didn't need one but wasn't going to pass it up at that prices. good luck on lake austin.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
5E414D5E5D59455F2C0 said:
[quote author=292A383825292A324B0 link=1295392900/0#5 date=1296450569]I decided to keep it and use it in the aluminum boat for drawdown now and maybe some crappie fishing later
Is that some form of native american sales method?  Did I just make an attempt to make a politically correct joke that is still offensive and incorrect?

Got you some drawdown fever workin don't you?  Can't let go of that battery just yet, cause I KNOW there's one at least 16.04 pounds in there with my name on her!
;D[/quote]

LOL. RO that did cross my mind. Offering an item for sale then retracting it's availability. That act in itself will strike appeal in even the most non desireable products for sale. Car dealers rely upon it it think. However, no one wanted the battery at first then drawndown fever, and think I have a good spot for crappie all of the sudden!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts