·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can we have a tournament on lake bastrop

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Usually not a lot of interest in a paper T. And, since the 'trop is not really considered a big bass lake it's hard to get interest for a big bass T.

As mentioned on here before, we will put together some kind of big bass get together on fayette after the holidays are over, it's a ton of fun. If you like the 'trop you will love fayette.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Keep in mind during a tournament you would most likely be targeting the 13-13.5" fish and hope to get lucky with one over 21", not the chunky slots that everyone is used to catching out there.

And if you are suggesting a paper format than I can tell you right now I am going to win every time ;D

There are usually Monday night jackpots held during the summer out on Bastrop...slot rules. The organizers will post on here or Gitbit when they start them up again so check back then.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Having said all that, don't let us talk you out of it. There is nothing standing in the way of the "Badfisher/RG Lake Bastrop Classic".... ;D

Feel free to put up a post and run it how you want to. 8)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh well it was just a thought

·
Registered
61 Posts
How about a mystery lake tournament. Set the date and time, of course it would be a local lake, LBJ, Buchanan, Travis, Austin, or Stillhouse. The day before the Tournament, have TDUB announce the lake, Tournament Morning, check in at chosen ramp, pay fees and go fish, just an idea, I'm bored at work as you can tell, anyhow, just an idea for next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.