Bass Fishing Forum banner

Bastrop Jackpot Tournaments

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Zdawg 
#1 ·
As some of you Know the monday night jackpot tournaments have started on Lake Bastrop.

Registration will be held from 5:15pm till 5:50pm

You may leave the dock at 5:30pm but cant make the first cast till 6:00 pm

All boats must have the live wells checked before the leave the dock.

Tournament hours are from 6:00pm till 9:30pm. You must be back at the dock by 9:30pm.

Five fish limit per team. No more than two people per boat.

Fish must be from 11 to 14 inchs and must not touch the 14 inch line.

Entry fees are 30$ for the tournament and 5$ for the big bass pot, wich is optional.

Payouts
1 to 5 boats pays 1 place 100%of the pot

6 to 10 boats pays 2 places 60% for 1st place and 40% for 2nd place.

11+ boats pays 3 places 60% for 1st 30% for 2nd and 10% for 3rd.

Big Bass must be over 21 inchs and pays out 100% of the big bass pot. If no big bass is caught the money will roll over till the next week.

Only artifical baits may be used in this tournament.

Dead fish will not be weighed in.

!!!JUG!!! 8)

See less See more
#11 ·
Yea we felt like we needed to let your dad get a little money so he would try to get you guys to come back so we can take real money from you.lol.....There were 11 teams I think 6 brought in limits. Z and I caught a fish with 15 min to go that went 20 15/16. It weight 5.05lbs. The big bass that won it only weighed 4.14. so we came 1/16 of an inch from winning 3 in a row. Oh well it was good to seem some other guys step up. This week 5 sacks were bigger than all the under sacks weighed the last couple of weeks. It was a lot of fun and I imagine those overs will become harder to catch going forward.

#12 ·
I would enjoy hitting one of thsoe JPs on trop, but gotta work on Mondays  :-/.

Lookslike everyone is having a fun time, keep it going!

Feel free to use this site to pump up the Trop JPs.
Post results, pics, etc... like what is done on Autin and sometimes on Decker.

We encourage it  ;).

kp

#13 ·
Correction.  Swimbait said we were laughing at Zdawg.  That is incorrect as we were  laughing with him because he was  joking with us about being ABFers.  Don't want anyone taking swimbaits coment the wrong way.  His fish almost touched the line, it was very close.  Son and I had 3 in the 20.5 to 20.75 range. Just couldn't get the over 21. Enjoyed the jackpot tourny as it was well run. Will be there next week.

#15 ·
;D Had no idea Z had a potential over- wasn't meant in an insulting way :-[.

The laughing was in regards to him razzing ABF'ers showing up at the pond.

All good though.  8).

Yet, the muscle arrived  ;).

even better, when the little lady shows up with pops, then it's time to be concerned. ;) :D

kp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.