Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An old truck on new blacktop, I was slow-rollin’ thru the fog to Lake Bastrop on freshly paved Farm Road1660. I pulled into deserted North Shore Park and backed down the ramp. There were no lights visible anywhere on the lake when I launched at 6:30 am. If you’re not first, you’re last.

The sun came up and the bite began in earnest. GW made the rounds, checking Charlie, somehow I slipped thru the dragnet. I guess he saw I had my hands full with largies. I got twelve on TR creature and six on fluke. Off at noon.
47AB9006-2C46-45EC-B2A0-57916018ECFC.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
An old truck on new blacktop, I was slow-rollin’ thru the fog to Lake Bastrop on freshly paved Farm Road1660. I pulled into deserted North Shore Park and backed down the ramp. There were no lights visible anywhere on the lake when I launched at 6:30 am. If you’re not first, you’re last.

The sun came up and the bite began in earnest. GW made the rounds, checking Charlie, somehow I slipped thru the dragnet. I guess he saw I had my hands full with largies. I got twelve on TR creature and six on fluke. Off at noon.
View attachment 43880
Very nice. What does TR stand for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts