Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did not see ONE bit of schooling, and probably only a dozen or so bits of topwater activity...and the wind! dont get me started! 1-2ft rollers! ended up 21 strikes, 7 caught...tried a few other top baits, but the spook jr outperforms everything new i try...got 4 from TW today, along with a real beauty i'm gonna try tomorrow, azuma 4" 1/2oz clear...holy cow, if this thing performs like it looks it could...already have the cart loaded with 4...gotta test it first...if it sits bottom down i wont like it... biggest today was 1.71 crushed the spook while i took my hand off the handle to scratch some place private, which i wont mention where, but will leave it to your imagination... dang the wind! every time i check the wx, if it says 10mph, you can double it on the water...also, the ladies at the gate BOTH came out to collect my $2, and BOTH wanted to go for a ride in my boat sometime! i know what they're after..meow! also, i got crushed about 12ft from the boat, and screamed and clenched my buttocks...then i laughed...

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna start in a different spot tomorrow...maybe like when you're heading for the discharge from the ramp, but stay to the right and get in that corner...then maybe the mouth of where the discharge 'river' begins...wind wont be as bad as today...need some variety...of course, will hit the dam and point!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts