Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing from my LA post of yesterday (7/3-4)...

Buddy and I were wide awake so hitched up at 430a and hit Bastrop. Launched out of South Shore for fear of coming back to a buzzard ravaged truck! Man that grass is thick! Bite was sporadic throughout the day. Caught a few in discharge, few in grass, few in wood. No pattern. Baits...plastics, SB, and rattling lipless baits. Schoolies werent around. The occasional blow ups but that was it. Saw several bass hanging in shallow water in discharge, nothing big. Last fish I caught was 'SLAP YO MOMMA' ugly. Big mouth, very skinny, blind in one eye, razor sharp teeth. His eyes were closer together than any other's I have seen. Think he was part DEE DE DEE! Water temp 90, water murky. Off the water 10hrs later.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
""[sup]Last fish I caught was 'SLAP YO MOMMA' ugly. Big mouth, very skinny, blind in one eye, razor sharp teeth. His eyes were closer together than any other's I have seen. [/sup]""

I caught a really skinny bass like that the other day in a farm pond. It looked horrible. eyes close together and sharp teeth as well. Wonder what is wrong with bass that look like that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.