Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out of North Shore early this morning and took a high school kid from Hutto out. Went to the discharge and caught about 15,, the biggest was only about 3. We then hit about 5 areas around the lake and caught fish in all of them. We ended with 36 total including this one. Great day on the water. Caught fish on SB and flukes. Water temp was 77 in discharge and 69 over by south shore. The picture must be a bad angle,, this was a pretty nice fish.

· Registered
1,471 Posts
Yep, agree 200% Bassfantastic! Look at me. All I do is fish, and I'm very grateful to have a dad that drove me around and got me hooked on fishing instead of addicted to drugs like a lot of high schoolers. Fishing is a good sport and way to keep kids out of trouble. I never think about drugs, never. I only think about fishing! ;D

· Registered
528 Posts
i was there this morning too in the discharge caught 16 bass bigest a little over 4 pounds lost a nice one ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.