Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched just after sunrise at the north ramp and headed for the discharge. Lots of boats allready there. Got one small fish there and then fished grass the rest of the day. We got a few on grass nothing huge. Wind was really bad today and limited places that you could fish. Off the water at 10 till 2.

Biggest fish went 2.05lbs

Im sure there were some other ABFers out there, howed yall do?

Clancy W

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was out there from 1pm - 4:30pm. Wind never let up. A lot of boats in the discharge but I had no luck there. Ended up catching 2 between 2-3 lbs on a chart/red spinner bait in the stickups at the boy scout camp. Went home wind whipped but content with being out there for the afternoon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was out there also from 7 till 12:30. Started out in the discharge but there were too many boats in one spot for me, and unfortunatly that's were the fish were so I head off looking for some other fish. Ended up with 8 for the day, 3 caught off the rip-rap on a crankbait, the other 5 were caught around grass and wood on white spinnerbait. All fish were in the 2 - 2.5 lb range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.