Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Several colors and T-riged. Ruby, Pumpkin, some with chartrues "spelling ? "Had some fish on drop shots too. We were trying different stuff and I think we got lucky and found the fish more than the fish finding certain baits. Might have been a weather deal too. We caught a bunch at the dam and the rest in the trees and stumps and reeds.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was on Bastrop Sundary afternoon, fished till dark and was skunked. Fished C-Rig senko and rattlesnakes, H20 lipless cranks, T-rig red shad worm with no luck. Right at dark tried a top water and a grub in the out take with no luck. I cant seem to locate them when I am on the strop.

-d

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't get out there until around 9AM and left around Noon. Short trip for two reasons. First, just to get out and fish, and second to run the boat for a while. Haven't been out since the FFF in October. Same ol' lurkers still next to the trees on the right in the discharge. Got one of those to hit, but it had ZERO fight in it when I set the hook. It was a very unhealthy looking fish. Tried the flukes but no takers on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.