Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to skipping work and got on the water around 9am. water temps 65- 68 degrees, plenty o wind, 8 or 9 boats on the water, and an o.k spinnerbait bite..(main lake)...tried my traps for quite a while but not usual luck..finally started worming in the creek channels and started picking up quite a few small fish (to 2.5lbs)... got a 4.5 to 5lber on the worm in the middle of a laydown tree...very lucky to get her out.
fished till dark and the spinnerbait bite went off in the SHALLOW grass. 20 casts...9 fish to three lbs....ended the day with around 35 or so....Great day at the Trop.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bass ed...mostly males...the one big fish did not look like she was busting with eggs and i saw almost nothing that looked like a bed...i almost never bring a camera to the trop cause i have never caught anything over 8lbs there....we need to get some of those small fish out o there!!! procraft...wakeboarding??.... spandex??

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Brian, thanks for the call.  Last three IP's that were used to access ABF.com under your user name are

1)OrgName:    Columbia Health Care
OrgID:      CHC-5
Address:    2555 Park Plaza
City:       Nashville
StateProv:  TN
PostalCode: 37203

2) RoadRunner
3) RoadRunner

I figure your hospital is owned by Columbia HC so it probably was somebody there, esp if you are on a shared computer.

Best to log out after a session and might want to change your password as well.

Also, as a public announcement there has been a lot of press recently about folks (myself included) using the same password for everything.  ID hackers will find the easiest website to hack (probably a YaBB forum like this) and then take that password/username over to financial sites - just something to consider.

I will delete the phantom post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.