Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Second annual Bassin 4 Babies is set for Sunday April 3, 2011.  The money raised at this tournament will go to benefit the March of Dimes, a foundation whose research will one day help ALL babies be born full term and healthy.  The weigh in will be held at Jones Brothers Park again this year, and trailering is allowed for this tournament.  Please go check out the website for online registration information at www.bassin4babies.com.  The payout has been set, but is subject to increase with sponsorship still coming in.  As of now the payout is as follows

1st - $1500
2nd - $800
3rd - $400
4th - $200
5th - $100

Payout is based on 50 boats

Big Bass - $500.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will definitely be there for this tournament again this year. It is a great cause and last years tournament was great.

Going through the rules, I have a couple of questions:

1. Since trailering is allowed, what is the official start time? Safe light means different things to different people.
2. Will you be taking regisrations the morning of the tournament at Jones Bros. Park?

Thanks.
Scott

·
Registered
374 Posts
They will be taking registration at Jones Brothers Park Sunday- I will get clarifacation on "Safe Light" might need to state a time instead.
Jeff

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the confusion on Safelight!!!!!

First cast at 7AM, look forward to seeing you out there on Sunday. I will be taking registrations from 5am to 7am (cash only please). Thank you so much for participating again this year.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want to fish but trolling motor is in the shop. If you are interested in fishing for a good cause and need a back seat partner, I am here, ready and waiting. I will pay the $100 entry fee to make up for gas expenses and we split the winnings... If we get lucky that is!~!

If interested, send a pm or call me at 512-784-6966

Thank you,
Glyn Kennedy

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great tournament as expected- Congrats to Scott Stagner and Dan Ross .
Scott and Dan were the first team to weigh in yesterday, however their 18.58 pounds limit that also included a 7.49 pound kicker bass would hold out the win the 2nd Annual March of Dimes "BASSIN FOR BABIES" tournament on Lake Travis.

http://faithanglernetwork.org/wp-co.../BassinforB-abies-Team-Tournament-Results.pdf

TOTAL TEAMS: 38 AVE. FISH/TEAM: 2
TOTAL FISH WEIGHED: 111
TOTAL FISH RELEASED: 111 100.0 %
251.39 lbs. AVE. WEIGHT/TEAM: 6.62
AVE. WEIGHT/FISH: 2.26
BIG FISH:​
7.49 Scott Stagner - Dan Ross​

THANKS LINDSEY - YOU DID A GREAT JOB.
Thanks to Andrew and Git Five - Texas Boat World - Fishfinders Marine - Tugs BBQ - Academy Sports + Outdoors

And all the other great sponsor that supported Bassin for Babies 2011
Bassin' For Babies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts