Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Tracker Tournament V18

I am the second owner of this tracker. I was great friends with the original owner of this Tracker. He used it a little over a dozen times then moved away from Austin, this boat stayed in covered storage for 9 years, until I bought it. I bought this boat a year and a half ago and I love it! I fell in love with tournament fishing and have decided to get a faster boat.

If you have done any research about Trackers they are the 4 x 4 of the boat world. This boat has fantastic gas and oil consumption makes it easy on the budget, very reliable and you will love it too. The 90 HP pushes this boat 40 MPH (GPS verified) with 2 people and full tank of gas. It has a 38 gal fuel tank so you are not at the gas station all the time.

Nothing on this boat has been over looked! This boat and motor has around 100 hours. And has the following upgrades:

Stainless steel 3 blade prop.
Aluminum Plane wing - $150 upgrade -- drastically improves bow rise and time to plane
Minn Kota Riptide 55# with I pilot $1000 upgrade
Carpet removed and the interior Rhino Lined $1200 upgrade
LED Nav lights and Rod Locker and Live well Lights $300 upgrade
Cabelas 6 ft Bimini Top - $400
Cabelas 600 Denier Boat Cover and engine cover 1 yr old $180
New and upgraded 800 GPM live well pump $40
2 Interstate Marine Batteries 1 yr old $250
New started cycloid (Nov 2013)
Seats are in great shape -- no tears or discoloration
Comes with back seat and New front triangle leaning seat $100

Electronics:

Comes with Upgraded 7 inch Lowrance LCX-15 with GPS - $400

Trailer upgrades:
NEW LED lights
2 tires 1 yr old (90% + tread left) including 1 new spare (100 % life)
Swing / detachable tongue for easy storage in a standard size garage
Bearings greased routinely

Registration sticker is good till July 2015

Trailer has slight amount of Rust

I have included the NADA value for this boat. 2002 Tracker Marine TOURNAMENT V-18(**) Standard Equipment, Boat Value, Boat Price & Craft Specs | NADAguides

Average retail for this boat BEFORE the upgrades is $7260. I have put over $3500 upgrades I have put on this boat in the last 18 months. I am selling this boat for $7000 you will not find a nicer 2002 V18 Tracker.

This boat is ready to fish and provide you with years of fun! Call or Text me at 512.785.9619. I am having a hard time loading photos but have plenty call or PM me if you are interested, and I will send you pics.

Thanks!
Ryan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts