Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my wife jilly out for a few hours this afternoon. She has become a pretty darn good angler and she likes doing it her way! I guess it worked as she hooked the biggest fish today a nice chunky 3# LMB!

She caught her big fish on a small spinner bait while I caught my fish on Baby Brush Hog. We were fishing off the steep banks and caught fish In all the coves we tried. The wind was really howling on the big lake on the way in. We really had a good time! :)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thanks for the report Dick and sounds like you had a great time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good Report..

I took a friend fishing and blew it. He caught a nice keeper about 2 lbs but it was a slow day for me for Travis. Fish near the Cypress and Sandy. Mostly secondary points and transition bluffs with fast moving baits. I couldn't get a good pattern going. It was a strange day for me. I usually do really well for numbers on Travis. Of course, I started at noon because the cable guy never showed up to install cable internet. Oh well, Time Warner lost a customer today.

Glad to see someone catching fish today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.