Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Thanks guys.   It was nice to cash in on Travis.  The goal going into the tournament was to at least hold our ground at 19th place overall or make move up a few places.  Fortunately, things turned out as we had hoped.  We had 15.06 pounds which was enough to secure 9th place in the final tournament and make a solid move up in the overall AOY points race to 11th place.  Just 7 points shy of making it into the top 10 teams.    

Had a great season and learned a lot.  I really enjoyed competing and now look forward to some fun fishing and a few opens for the rest of 2009.  

Nice seeing old friends at the weigh-in and meeting some more ABF'ers (BC).  PS congrats on that reel you won!

Congrats to all those in the money.

Big thanks to our sponsors; Cliff & Texas Boat World Team and George at Geneva Tackle.  Wouldn't have been possible without you.    

Tight Lines everybody!  

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Way to go guys! There was definitely lot's of familiar faces in the money.

Fishing was tough yesterday for most and the highlight of my day was running into two lovely ladies sunning themselves and frolicking on top of a point in Bee Creek. They were fun to talk to, easy on the eyes and I must have spent 45 mintues fishing that one spot without a bite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.