Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY PREDICTIONS ON WEIGHTS THAT WILL BE ROLLING IN ON SATURDAY, I WILL SAY 21LBS. BUT FROM WHAT I CAUGHT THIS PAST SATURDAY, IT WON'T BE US. WE HAD A SUPER TOUGH TIME, A FEW 14LB SACKS CAME IN AT FOM, BUT NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. I THOUGHT WE WOULD SEE A FEW 18-19LB SACKS, IF THE WEATHER STAYS GOOD THIS WEEK I LOOK FOR THE WEIGHTS TO MOVE BACK UP. I HOPE. ???

·
Registered
154 Posts
When Txbucky and I were pre-fishing I made an estimate that 20 lbs would have to be brought in to win. There are too many fish that I was making eye contact with for a bag any less.....BUT....I see there is a front coming in on thursday......So you never know ...... But im still going with 20

BSHIFF

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last weekend we had 21-22 lbs with our best fish at 9 lbs, this Saturday, we only managed close to 9 lbs. I still think a few teams will break out some nice sacks, were just not sure if our fish will be there or not, oh well, were catching a lot of fish even though they are small, it's still ton's of fun.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'll say 17 Lbs......

After this weekend being 14 Lbs, and a front on Thursday......well.......yeah, good luck out there y'all!

Except you Randy......... ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll say 18-19. When's the last time a big tournament produced a sack over 20 out there? I don't think that has ever happened actually. If the front wasn't coming through, it would be the 1st time a sack over 20 if not a few happened in a big T there. ;D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Texas Hawgs said:
I'll say 18-19. When's the last time a big tournament produced a sack over 20 out there? I don't think that has ever happened actually. If the front wasn't coming through, it would be the 1st time a sack over 20 if not a few happened in a big T there. ;D
-Stacy Webb and Jack Fountain win $3640.00 at Lake LBJ with 26.79 Lbs.
(Mar. 21, 2004 - Lake LBJ, Texas)...PRO TEAM

-Les Bowles and Bud Tatsch Pull Away From Field
24.08 lb Catch On Lake LBJ Captures $5,000.00 1st
(Saturday, March 18, 2000 - Lake LBJ, Texas)... Pro Team Tournament Trails

I would say it's been done before and it's very possible to happen again, if all plays out well, I think there will be some bags 20+ could be weighed in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No that's cool, I will retract my guess as the cool front coming in, oh h3ll, I'm not sure what's going to win, I was so dazed and confused when I got off that lake on Saturday, I have no idea what's going on. I found all that on Fishing World.com, they keep archives that go back pretty far, and congrats on your finish on Stillhouse.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
18.07, weighed each one last weekend and they said they would bit again ;D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.