Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off of the phone with BASS and they said they had a lot openings for co-anglers in their Central Open Series. In fact they said they have a ratio of 2 boaters entered for each co-angler.

So if you want to fish one of these or all of them call them today at:
1-877-BASS USA

See ya there!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Sounds like fun, any idea what it cost to enter as a co angler? I might try to make that ine, never been to Amistad and sounds lke a great opportunity to get out on the lake and check it out

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey lostone.............thanks for the heads up. I called BASS after reading your e-mail and just got my letter in the mail today saying I had been selected to fish the Amistad event.

Now if I can just get confirmations from FLW Outdoors my 2010 tournament season will be set.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What FLW tournaments are you fishing? If you need a link into the Stren series let me know I might be able to help you. I have helped several folks both co-anglers and boaters finding a link.

I just want to see both trails work through the hard times. I have enjoyed fishing as a co-angler and I will continue supporting both trails.

Just go into it with a positive attitude and enjoy yourself. Go with the mind set that I am going fishing and not to work and fish your strengths. Don't listen to the dock talk and do what you do best.

You will draw some real fine guys than you will also draw ones that is painful just to get through the day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great advice, thanks.  

I've got a link for all three Texas Stren tournaments for 2010.

I only entered the one BASS Open at Amistad for 2010............the other FLW tournaments I'm hoping to get into as a co-angler are the FLW Tour event at Table Rock in March and the FLW Series Eastern Division tournament at Champlain in August.  

Good luck to you this year.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your are taking the exact right approach. Fish the ones you want and don't forget to take the family on some of them.

Its amazing how many extra trips you can work in if you include your family.

My wife always enjoys going to the regionals or the championship events because it gets her out of the state for a few days. Plus I need all the bonus points I can get.

I would love to fish the real good small mouth lakes sometime.

Good luck to you and see ya there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts