Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking for a local supplier of Bass Boat Saver or Bow to Stern (BTS) cleaner or something equally as good in the Austin area. Anybody know where I could pick some up or have some they are wanting to sell?

I am going to give the Z9 another bath and want something that I can spray on while wet that will sort of lock in that "just waxed/wet look" finish. I saw a 20i this weekend that is treated with BBS after every trip and it looked showroom clean.

·
Banned
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I am afraid you are correct Acuna. I went to West Marine over lunch and was reminded why I swore off that store a long time ago. Prices were sky high, I mean like $50 bucks for some 12 ounce bottle of a 3M cleaner/wax product. I told the only guy working there what I was looking for and he looked at me like I was crazy. I asked if it was something they would consider ordering..."nope"...gee thanks!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Banned
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome guys! Tell Gary thanks a ton from Terry. I ordered a bottle of Bow to Stern cleaner but will use you guys when I run out.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I use BTS and buy it from the company, but I saw some at Fish Finder's, so call Jackie and see if he's still stocking it.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Bts now in stock. They sent me some free product as samples so stop by and get yours or bring your boat and we can wipe it down and see if it works. Tracker will be closed till 11/29/2011 for thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I made a boating trip to the San Jac river/ Houston ship channel for an annual day after Thanksgiving ride with a boating group i run with. As you can guess the water is nasty and brackish being an industrial area. Got the boat back to the shop on Sunday and detailed it and used BTS as the final wipe down and it does everthing they claim ...shines like new. 32 oz. spray $13.99 and on the shelf.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts