Bass Fishing Forum banner

Bargin Barn at Cabela's Eagle® FishElite® 642 c Sonar/GPS  $349.99

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lowbass 
#1 ·
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...&parentType=index&indexId=cat21448&hasJS=true

Then using the $20 rebate, you pay $349.99 plus tax for a Color LCD and GPS...Not bad unit for entry level COLOR/GPS unit.

FishElite Series Sonar/GPS units feature 1,500 watts peak-to-peak power and depth capabilities to 800 ft. 200kHz high-speed transducer. Built-in temperature sensor. The 642c iGPS features a built-in GPS antenna. 5" diagonal 640x480-pixel, 256-color enhanced TFT sunlight-readable display with wide-angle viewing. Waterproof slot for MMC card

Built-in GPS antenna
[highlight]5" diagonal 640 x 480 pixel screen [/highlight]
Sunlight-viewable, color-enhanced display
Waterproof slot for MMC card

See less See more
#2 ·
I just bought one about 45 minutes age. I had a $30 off Cabelas Club card I received through the mail. With this, and my Cabela's Club points, it came out to $361 delivered with tax.
Luckily it uses the same transducer, speed/temp hardware, and mount I already have installed with my Fishmark 480, which I plan on putting up front on the TM.
I wonder what my best, (lowest cost), options are for doing this. :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.