Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I am new to the site and have recently gotten the urge to do some bass fishing. I live in Round Rock but am willing to drive, can anyone point me to a few good spots in the area? Doesn't have to just be bass, as long as there is action. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
There are a few spots in round rock but you just have to look. The most common is brushy Creek. If you have a yak it's nice. Or lake Pflugerville as well. But if you're willing to drive. Possibly ladybird or even just the soil conservation ponds around town have some nice fish.

·
Registered
92 Posts
About 10 posts down from yours is another post asking about bank fishing spots in the area. My advice would be to do a search in this forum as there is a ton of info at your disposal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a friend of mine who bank fishes off of 225 on Lake Buchanan and catches stripers and catfish. Once on 225 you can't miss where to fish since the water is real close to both sides of the road and you can see where people fish from. I do know he only uses bait he catches with his castnet and uses a 10 foot rod to make real long cast fishing live bait under a popping cork for stripers.
225 is off of 261 on the Llano County side towards Tow which is a pretty good drive from RR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts