Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Trying to go catfishing early Saturday morning on LT. What's the best bank access (where there's actually water) for the best catfishing?

I haven't been out to any of the parks, but I've read that Pace Bend and Bob Wentz are okay.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Depends on what side of the lake you are on? You can go to Pace Bend or Mansfield if on the west side. On the East side you can go to Dink Pearson, Arkansas Bend, Sandy Creek, Windy Point, or just about anywhere really. That's the thing about catfishing just go to a park and give it a try. My brother does this quite a bit he has had good success at Pace and Arkansas, good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm over by 183/45, but we're going to drive out to Pace Bend I think. I just wanted to make sure that the water level was high enough and see if anyone had success. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
180 Posts
There's plenty of water - with the weather being nice you may struggle to find a quiet spot at Pace Bend but there's plenty of fish. Its more work but if you can hike/crawl down to some of the coves you may have better luck than dodging all the chaos at the flats. Although my son being a "good" brother was casting his worm at his sister last summer and caught a 2lb catfish right under her on accident - so who knows!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts