Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot 1: 22 Bandit 200s and 6 Kinami Med Diving Cranks $60.00

Most are new/out of package, only 3 or 4 have been thrown but are still like new.

Lot 2: 28 Bandit 300s $60.00

Almost all are new/out of package, maybe one or two have been thrown but are still like new.

Falcon boxes are not included. Most of these baits have the Triple Grip hooks, Paypal accepted.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I will take both lots. let me know. I know blue skeeter asked for lot #2, Let me know what happens and I will probably still want lot #1. I do have paypal, will pay you $5more for each lot if you throw in the boxes too.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don, gotta give Chris first crack at lot 2.  If he changes his mind I'll let you know.

I live downtown off Mopac and Westover.  We can meet somewhere in that area.  If you have Paypal, for another $5.00 I can ship to your neck of the woods and save you the drive down.

I'll be in the NW Austin area this weekend as well so if you would like to meet we can do it then.

Sorry Don, FTO boxes not for sale...they're about to be filled with LCs.

Let me know guys, thanks.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I work out north and live south. I can take mopac home and meet you somewhere. I get off work at 4 can meet today or tomorrow if your available.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dang Fob !! I like your deals and I wish i was working so I could take advantage of it. Why are you switching to LC did you get sponsored :D

Ben

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
okay, I will take lot#1, regardless and will be out and about this weekend as well. PM me your number or call me. my number is below and we can hook up this weekend and I will pay you cash. I will be NW, shopping all over the place.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
23242F252E73747376410 said:
Why are you switching to LC  did you get sponsored  :D
Being the idiot that I am I've convinced myself that fish won't bite any hardbait that cost less than $15.00 (except for one  ;)).  But like I said I'm an idiot and have more confidence fishing higher priced baits.  I'm sure these baits catch tons of fish in the right hands, just not mine.

As far as being sponsored...in a way yes.  But I don't consider it sponsorship, more like fishing at a discount.

PM sent guys.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Can only fish Lucky Craft, what a crankbait snob !

EA

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snob huh?  At the rate I hang baits and break em off I'll be going through your stash by mid season.

How many do you actually have left after all your case of beer/take home a free bait moments? :p

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Do not try to get off topic there Air Snob!

We are not talking about me....

EA

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Bendo,
Then you need to be able to polish off a 12'er and still be able to tie a uni knot one handed.  That's a good start!    Andy, nice collection of LC's
JR

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
29310C0106111710630 said:
   Andy, nice collection of LC's
JR
James, been a while since you 've been to the E Bar huh?  Those are all Eric's Megabass baits.  Huge difference between MB and LC...MB cost more and LCs actually catch fish  :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts