Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Eric at 360 and fished from 2 to 4:30.  Basically ran the Legend around getting used to it and making sure we knew how to work the wells.  

Trash fished a couple areas from Quinlan to 360 and had four fish for around 14-15 pounds.  Caught a 2.5 and a 4 on the rig and a 2 lber on the jig.  Also threw the wacky and landed this fish...

With the Wed Nighter tomorrow I can't give up too much info, sorry.

Good to be out running the new Legend and trash fishing.  Hope to see y'all tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ed, we were in the Marine Outlet Legend.  It's a 2009 Alpha 211 with a Merc 250 Pro XS and will be available for demos at our Wed Nighters.  It's a smooth ride for sure but gotta clock more hours behind the wheel before I ditch the Mastercraft.

Congrats on your win last Sunday!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Ah Ha! I have shed the blob. Andy could have done worse to me though, so no hard feelings.

Anyway, who knows what is up tomorrow. Still will be there and give it a shot.

Eric

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Nice toad. Can I have one please? Fished a few hours on LA tonight with Lurp, picked up a quick 4 keeps out of our honey hole on guess what....shakey head. haha and then went searching for snaggletooth, but she was not in her usual hole, went to try and find some beds, but the clarity in the creeks sucks, from what I have seen. Won't be making it out to the T tomorrow, I need to take a day off. I have been back in Austin for 9 days and I have fished 6 of them. Not complaining, just exhausted. Headed out to LT on Thursday, will report anything noteworthy. Off to Rayburn Friday night.

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Bass-n-bay(Matt) and I fished on Tuesday night into Wednesday early morning. I will let Matt post the picture of our two biggest bass. We each caught one. NO hawgs, just solid bass. I also caught several other keepers too. Mine were caught in 10-14 feet of water on the lower end....using a Bomber Flat A in baby bass. His biggest bass was caught on a topwater chugger. Fished from 9:30 to 1am...No one on the water when we got off at 1:30am. Nice evening, to say the least..

Robert

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.