Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this afternoon from 3:30 to 5pm and stuck some swimbait fish. Ended up with 5 bites and landed each one, which is pretty lucky throwing the big baits. Rolled over to City Park to have the HHJ crew take some pictures, before they headed out to the tourney. It was real windy this afternoon, which i think helped combat the high pressure bluebird day.

Best five

Anchored by an 8.2

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Nice catch(es) Alan! They should be shaking your hand instead of holding your fish. You gave everyone a reprieve from that 27+ lb sack you would have otherwise brought to the scales at 10p! All those years of practicing with the swimbait seem to be paying off. 5 bites for 27+lbs...wow!!

-Rich

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice work Alan. went up north Labor Day am and only managed 2 -3lbers. Noticed a chunk out of the anchor bass' back. Do you think that could have happened by a prop? Always wondered if that could happen when I see Rec. boats plowing thru the shallow hydrilla.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
WOW! That makes me wanna go hit up LA on a yak, just to stick one of those.

Every one of those fish woulda took me skiing in my Otter.

Awesome Day! Not only that, it was in the hotter part of the day, that's impressive, good job!

Mind me asking what type of swimbait that was?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.