Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished this morning from 7am to 10am. Would have started earlier but the Tahoe battery was dead, and then noticed i was standing in a group of fire ants in the dark, when i was jumping the battery.

Only threw the BIG baits today and got on a good bite, above the LHCA park. All the fish were caught on the 8inch ROF12 Huddleston.

The kicker was an 8lb 4oz fish......the backups were 4-0 and 5-0.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice ones Alan.

I threw some large topwaters that did pretty well except for the fact they got thrown on 3 nice fish but that is all part of the game on large topwaters.

Weemo

·
Registered
637 Posts
Great fish. Fished Friday and we caught 9LMB only 2 keepers biggest being 3lb. Fished again this morning similar place as you, but apparently my bait wasn't big enough! The grass seems to be holding some serious fish right now, but I've been having a tought time pulling them out. Thanks for the report!

·
Registered
538 Posts
nice bass man i would of never thought of useing a lure that big i guess it pays to think big

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.