1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: ATX Bassmasters Open Tournament
Where: Lake Travis - Tournament Point
When: October 5th, 2008
Time: 6:30am - 3:00pm (must be in check-in line by 3:00)
Entry: $100
Entry Form: http://www.atxbassmasters.com/_files/2008OpenTournament/ATXOpenFlyer2008.pdf

Payout:
1st $2000 (Guaranteed)
2nd $750*
3rd $500*
4th $300*
5th $200*

Big Bass:
$250+Waterloo Rod (1st)
Waterloo Rod (2nd)

Entry forms will be available at South Austin Marine, local Academy stores, Sportsmans Warehouse, & Fish Finders Marine in the next week or so.  I will post a link to a downloadable entry form in the next day or so.

*Sample payout based on 50 paid entries, one additional place will be paid for each additional ten entries.  A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation.  

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
As President of ATX I hope to see alot of you ABF'ers out at our Tournament. We will have raffle items from Geneva Tackle, Omega Tackle and Austins own Elite Water Sports. There will be free food and drinks at weigh in.
Hope to see you all there!
Gary

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
The T by ATX is going to a great cause and I highly encourage those who are riding the fence (that can make it) to go on out and partake in the event.

Handfull of these gents participate in the weekly Ts on Austin thus would be kind to return the favor ;).

kp

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
We will have some people at T Point Saturaday afternoon and Sunday morning to accept entries for those that need that convenience.

Also we will be donating part of the proceeds to the Make A Wish Foundation locally in Austin. The money will go to a local kid that needs some help. Your money will stay in Austin! The last time we did this a local girl was able to get a laptop computer and other items she needed to help with school.

Hope to see alot of you there.
Good Luck and Good Fishing!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.