Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced the transom on my Champion with this product and have 3 gallons left over. Arjay 6011 is a pourable transom compound made from polyester resins and ceramic micro spheres. My transom came out awesome and is rock solid!! For more info, check out http://www.arjaytech.com/products/DS/ds60.htm

I will sell the remaining 3 gallons plus the catalyst for $75, face to face only. This stuff ships as hazardous material, so I don't think I could ship it if I wanted to. Plus shipping is majorly expensive. Five gallons of Arjay sells for $130 to $150 plus shipping and catalyst.

If you are thinking about replacing your transom and considering a pourable, this can likely save you some money. Be happy to try to answer any questions about my experience with Arjay if you're interested.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was just delivered to me on Friday and I poured my transom on Saturday, so it's only about a week or so old. I work in North Austin and live in Spicewood. Would be willing to meet you if your friend is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.