Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for all who fish the Bastrop monday nighters and the fishermen who live around Fayette county...

April 28 the Bastrop monday nite T will be held at Fayette county lake take off from Oak Thicket boat ramp...

Same times and rules... just wanted to throw it out there for those that fish Fayette.

It's a semi-open T fellas...don't want to piss anyone off but we do not allow any part-time especially full-time guides...This is a group decision(the normal 10 to 12 boats that fish our little T)...Anyway, juat trying to make things fair...

Hope to see yall out there!!!!

Z    8)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: April 28 Bastrop monday nighter moved to Fayet

Mark, part-timers/full-timers know who they are and we know who they are...we'll leave it at that.

We just had a little problem last year at the Fayette nite T's with some guys that didn't like the fact that we were basically donating money to these guys...

Kinda like having Phil Ivey at your week night poker game...your always behind the eight ball...

We like to keep it light and fun, nothing against guides, I've learned alot from a couple of local guides and they are nice guys and I'm sure they understand.

We don't want to cause a storm and we don't think it's that big of a deal.

Everyone will have an opinion on this, and basically you can come fish or if you don't agree then don't come out.

No hard feelings either way...

Hope that clears it up, and if not PM me with your phone number and we'll talk...

Z 8)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: April 28 Bastrop monday nighter moved to Fayet

It may be easier to pay Z an hourly rate than millers, but it is alot easier to pay Bucky with silver bullets :)

I hope that I can get my boat ready to go on 28th. If not, I may have to beg my way into Bucky's back seat if it isn't spoken for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.